CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

A Picture To Calm My Nerves

After spending the better part of the last 2 hours trying to download a video of my band of hooligans onto Blogger, I was about ready to go buy a gun, put on a rhinestone jumpsuit, and go Elvis on my monitor.

I followed all the directions; the video downloaded, then spent the next hour and 45 minutes processing, whatever that means. In fact, I think it's still doing it; I had to move on before my head exploded. I'll figure it out eventually I guess. But just when I was ready to commit to buying a new computer, I stumbled across this picture.

Two of the biggest nutjobs you'll ever see wearing a baseball uniform, hugging like they hadn't seen each other in years.

Lucy and Ricky. Bobby and Pam. Archie and Edith. And Julian and Manny.

Have you ever seen a grown man look as giddy hugging another man as Manny does in that picture? If that doesn't bring a smile to your face I've got to wonder if you have a soul at all.

Images of man-hugs are coming out of Florida.

Spring is finally here.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Step...

Away...

From the monitor...

:-) Hilarious pic too!

Ted D said...

I did, Wayne. Something about Manny soothes my soul. :)

I just wish I could figure out why that video won't download. I saved it in my pictures; I wonder if I need to save it somewhere else?

Where is Tex when you need her?

Have a good weekend, man.

Anonymous said...

You too Ted. Not sure about the video since I've never done that. Sorry man...Hope ya get it worked out.

Ted D said...

I'll clang-bang around and figure it out sooner or later, Wayne.

Appreciate it, though.

Tex said...

you rang?

Ted D said...

There you are, sis!

Check your email.

Tree Newt said...

Dude, you need a Mac.

Ted D said...

Newt, since you know I don't have the money for a Mac, how about doing a little research and figuring out how I need to do this?

C'mon now: help your less intelligent, yet better looking brother out, will ya?

~**Dawn**~ said...

Let the Manny & Julian Happy Hour commence.

HorshamScouse said...

How do I post a video to my blog?

If you already have a video on your computer, you can upload it to your blog as follows:

1. Click the film strip icon on the post editor toolbar.
2. In the popup window, click "Browse" to find the video on your computer.
3. Enter a title for your video.
4. Agree to the Terms and Conditions (if this is your first video upload).
5. Click "Upload Video."

Ted D said...

Dawn, I agree 100%. They should have their own variety show.

Horsham, I've done this. Twice.

It keeps telling me the video is processing. Which is making me REALLY angry, since it's not doing anything.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Maybe their video upload is broken tonight?

Ted D said...

IT WORKED!

Thanks to Tex.

Since I'm working tomorrow, I'm off.

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

You missed one in this case.

CHEECH AND CHONG