CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

22-5 at home. Which is pretty good.

JD hits a home run and makes an epic catch in RF.

Lowell goes yard and continues to lead the league in the best facial hair category.

Justin Masterson goes to 2-0 in his Major League career with a performance that would make Curt Schilling jealous.

And the Red Sox beat the Rays 7-4. As a result, all is right with the world; the Red Sox are back in first place, the Rays are searching for answers, and Joba Chamberlain was yanked before 4 innings were up.

On the home front, I've got a sick wife, a sick pre-puberty daughter, a 4 year old with a built in megaphone, and a 2 year old who all of a sudden learned how to talk.

I'm pretty sure that qualifies me for financial relief from the government.

At the very least I should be declared a Federal Disaster area.

Somebody hold me.

Please?

11 comments:

Tex said...

do you honestly think whining is gonna get you help? SACK UP.

Bickley said...

*hugs* (If you don't mind a guy hug) You get sympathy from this guy. Especially having two sick women in the house at the same time. I've had three at once.

beckperson said...

HEY NOW! Them's fighting words, bickley!

::glares::







Sorry for your troubles, Ted, but this too shall pass. ::hygs::

Ted D said...

I'm not whining, Tex. I'm pontificating. Big difference. ;)

Bickley, thanks for the sympathy. Although you may want to reconsider; hate to see you take on any unfriendly fire. ;)

Becks, thanks for the hygs. And I know the sickness will pass, it's the puberty stuff that has me worried.

Tree Newt said...

Whining? There's no whining in baseball!!!!

Ted D said...

Bite me, Newt. Just wait buddy; you're next.

Christine E. said...

Evening everyone:

Sorry Ted, no sympathy from me--as stepmom to THREE girls, 17, 14.5 and 10--my house is hormonal free-for-all most weekends we have them...Wait until Ciera is 15...LOL

It IS nice to see the Sox being able to absorb these injuries and still find way to get it done...I just hope thsi is the end of them for a while--even a GREAT team can only take so much

1 week tomorrow, and I am back in the Holy land..Whoo Hoo!

Hoep everyone is well!

Go Sox!

Ted D said...

Christine,

Et tu?

Ciera at 15? ::shudders::

1 week, huh? I'm jealous. Have a great time.

Krystle [RSO] said...

Should I feel bad for you? Nah, I feel for the women =].

I'm going to laugh wne Ciera's at the age of 16.

Awh, Little Trot talks? Cute...for now!

Tex said...

::writes in journal that Ted is learning big words now::

Ted D said...

Krystle, don't laugh: pray. ;)

Tex, I've been reading the dictionary in the throne room. What can I say?