CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Holy Crap. I was actually right.

5 innings, 2H, 3BB, 4K, 0R

Not bad for a guy who didn't last more than 1 inning his last time out.

I've got some kind of virus my baby boy has generously decided to pass on to the rest of us, so I'm keeping it brief tonight.

In full disclosure, my post from yesterday was made with my typical blowhardiness; I honestly had no idea what to expect out of Daisuke tonight. To say I'm pleased would be an understatement.

Finally, if you stopped by today and couldn't comment, I apologize. Every time I checked it seemed like the comment option wasn't there. Hopefully the new post will be fine.

Lester tomorrow and Tex is in Houston cheering him on.

Far as I'm concerned, it's in the bag already.

12 comments:

Tex said...

WoooooooooooooooooooooT. DiceK was magnificent. I was drunk. fun to be had. Fisk is going to see what Texas is all about tomorrow. Think I should show him my tattoo?

HorshamScouse said...

//Far as I'm concerned, it's in the bag already.//
Don't go getting cocky...

Bickley said...

Hope you feel better soon, Ted.

I was pondering yesterday how much fun it would be to go see the game at Houston last night, then I remembered I have to sing at tonight's Rangers game. Oh, well.

Oh, and I was really glad to see Dice K back in form. I was only a little worried. I just think he wasn't fully ready for that last start. Believe me, I haven't forgotten! Shoot that debacle last week was his first loss all season! He's amazing this year.

Tex said...

I have to say that after i moved into the 2nd level of seats with my friend is when the runs came. i couldnt leave the seat at that point

Krystle [RSO] said...

Was glad that Dice had a good start yesterday. Wore his shirt for good vibes and I guess it worked. Feel better soon!

If it makes you feel any better, the Boston Globe has a nice piece on Trot (well 2 really and a set of pictures) Can I mention how sad it is it see him in a Mets uniform?

Ted D said...

I started throwing up around 11:30 and just now got a shower and out of bed.

Tex, glad you brought them luck. And why not show Fisk your tat?

Horsham, that was me doing anything I could to try to ward off the feeling my stomach was getting.

Hey Bickley, that ought to be a lot of fun, man. Glad you're catching up.

Tex, good girl; don't mess with karma.

Krystle, I'm sad for Trot but glad he's got a job and gets to play everyday.

HorshamScouse said...

Hope you're feeling better, Ted. Ah, the joys of parenthood.

Ted D said...

I'm upright now, John.

Which is considerable improvement.

Beth said...

Ginger ale, Ted...Feel better!

Ted D said...

Hey Beth. Tried the Ginger Ale, working on Gatorade now; seems to work better.

Tree Newt said...

I told you he'd bring it! Hope you're feeling better, bro. Man, what a downer after the day you had yesterday! Get well, little bro!

Ted D said...

Better is relative, bro. But I'm not puking, so it's all good.

//I told you he'd bring it!//

::smacks Mattie::

;)