CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Days

After sitting through a rain out on Friday night and a Doc Halladay complete game win on Saturday, I needed something pleasant to get me through until The Commander took the hill on Sunday.

So I went back and looked at every picture and read every comment from Elmerpalooza and all was right with the world.

I remembered I've got a lot of good friends from all over the country and I can't wait until I get back to Boston next spring.

It's really amazing how you can meet lifelong friends on the Interwebs and how much they mean to you.

We had a mini-palooza with ab and BB the other week and in October we're having another one with Rob, JD, and Candaon for the UNC-BC football game.

While I'm really looking forward to October, I can't help but wish it was already next May and Teddy was back in Boston again.

On a positive note, the Rays just lost to the Rangers which keeps the Sox 3.5 games back. Other than being ahead in both my fantasy leagues this week, this is the only positive baseball news I've gotten all day.

I think I just miss my friends.

And I can't wait to see them all again.

10 comments:

JMP said...

Ted,
Great post Ted.
I tip my hat to you !!!

HorshamScouse said...

:wave:

Boston in May will be me celebrating my NZ residency or being kicked out.

Ted D said...

Thanks, JMP!

:waves to Horsham: Hopefully you'll find some hot American woman to marry you and you can live over here, John!

Redbeard76 said...

And we can't wait to see you again, Ted. Who's that crazy dude standing up in the back?? ;)

Ted D said...

Redbeard, I can't see you! I do see Janet on the far left though!

Tex said...

where AM I?????

Ted D said...

Probably flirting with that Russian waiter. ;)

I think you were sitting with Nancy, Becks, and the Bobs when this was taken.

Crystal said...

:hygs:

Miss you too, friend.

Redbeard76 said...

Oh shoot, you're right, that is Janet upon closer inspection, I thought that was me. :(

I must have been in the bathroom. I always get jacked on these things... :(

Ted D said...

Crystal,

Thanks for the hug. It helped. ;)

Redbeard, I'm trying to remember if you were there yet; I know you got there a little late, so this may have been a bit earlier.