CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm guessing Jesse and Frank James Dad felt the same way.


Why do I get the sinking feeling I'm going to be looking at these pictures someday on the Smokinggun.com's website under "Youngest Mug Shots Ever?"

Trot looks deranged while Rakes is sporting the youngest ever picture of "Future Mob Boss" I've ever seen.

On a side note, if I don't wake up in the morning, will anyone who happens to read this direct the police to Angie? She made me take some herbal sleeping pill tonight to offset the insomnia I've had the last three nights. Given that I trust herbal medicine about as much as I do Slappy to tell the truth, I'm more than a little bit nervous.

I'm not sure what scares me more; the pill I took or the blank look on Rakes face in that picture.

I'd say she's after my money, but the fact I don't have any puts a serious crimp in that plan.

In the name of all that is holy, can it be Spring Training already?

10 comments:

Redbeard76 said...

::nudge nudge:: Wake up Ted... it's TRUCK DAY!!! Better than Christmas!

WWWHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Ted D said...

Thanks for the wake up call, Redbeard.

Truck Day rules.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Ok I really though Trot's photo was my favorite--I believe that if you look up "impish grin" in the dictionary, you will find that photo there as the definition--until you pointed out the blank stare & mob-esque qualities of Rakes' photo. Now I can't stop laughing. Those photos are priceless.

You know what I love? That we're all chomping at the bit for Spring Training and Lester & Youk are already front-and-center. The fact that they're as hungry for it as we are makes me love this team even more.

Rich in the Garage said...

Oddly enough I actually had a mugshot taken of me when I was thirteen.

Those boy scouts had it coming.

Ted D said...

Dawn, glad I could provide a laugh; Rakes picture slays me. And I'm loving the fact the boys are already pumped for the season.

Rich, you gotta watch those boyscouts.

Stacy said...

Would you please stop referring to my nephews in the same sentence as notorious criminals? :) Especially considering their last name.

Ted D said...

Stacy, I'm just calling 'em like I see 'em.

Tree Newt said...

So, are you awake? The insomnia is simply your mind getting your body ready for long west coast road swings.

And leave them boys alone.

Rich in the Garage said...

http://www.gunslinger.com/dalton.html

All the kids need is a leader. I humbly accept the role.

Ted D said...

I'm awake, Mattie. Stupid pill made me feel like I was back in college; I'm swearing off medicine for the rest of my life.

Rich, you're starting to scare me.