CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Que Pasa, Amigo



Beckett kills me.

Apparently Brad Penny introduced new relief pitcher Takashi Saito to Papelbon and told him Saito was Korean while Saito hollered "I'm Japanese!" I can't express how much I wish I could have seen this in person.

Have I mentioned how much I love the fact the Red Sox remind me of the fraternity "Delta Tau Chi" from Animal House while the Yankees resemble "Omega Theta Pi" from the same movie? How much do you want to bet the Yankees have the stock market channel on in the clubhouse while Papelbon and Pedie fight over whether they watch "Sponge Bob" or "Real Housewives of Atlanta"?

Lastly, a video of professional athletes basically having a catch shouldn't make me this happy.

Yet it does.

Welcome back, Baseball.

I've missed you.

9 comments:

Tex said...

i so heard Beckett. Im gonna miss our hanging out during baseball season. ;)

HorshamScouse said...

It won't be long, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
It won't be long!

Ted D said...

Tex, has that restraining order taken effect yet? ;)

John, just a few more days. It's hard to believe another season is right here on us.

Rich in the Garage said...

Can it be Tomorrow yet?

Ted D said...

Why not, Rich? I hereby declare today to be tomorrow!

Rich in the Garage said...

I'm like a kid on christmas eve.

The girl I've been seeing has no idea what she got herself into with me.

She says she a fan, but she's not an SG level fan.

Ted D said...

I know how you feel, man. Angie swears I didn't act like this before we got married.

SG level fan is on the intense side.

Rich in the Garage said...

Pabst induced fits of rage are the worst kind.

And I don't know why I hate Javier Lopez so much...

I just can't stand the guy. He's like the new human white flag since Timlin has gone to greener pastures.

Ted D said...

I like Lopez. He's done a good job for the most part; he's like any other bullpen pitcher. They all have their bad days.