CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

*Image courtesy of Yahoosports.com*

Tito looks like Pedroia just beat him at cribbage, Theo re-signed Manny, or he heard me yelling at Trot about pooping in his pants again.

However, my man can rock a pair of eyeglasses like nobody this side of Bono.

On the home front I was greeted at the door by Trot, wearing his Mickey Mouse footie pajamas and uttering "I didn't eat my torn, Dad". Took me a few tries but I finally figured out he didn't get desert because he refused to eat his last bite of corn.

Something tells me I need to buy stock in Mylanta.

2 comments:

Rich in the Garage said...

Never trust food that comes out the same way it goes in.

He's a wise kid.


I owe him an ice cream cone.

Ted D said...

I thought the same thing, Rich. And you don't know what you're getting into with the ice cream cone offer.