CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Game #2. And I'm in full panic mode.

Trot peed/pooped in his pants 4 times today.

The Red Sox are currently losing to the Rays 6-1 in the bottom of the 8th inning.

It's pretty sad my son using his pants as a port-a-potty is the high point of my day.

Maybe I spoke too soon: Jason Bay just hit a double down the line and it's 6-2 Rays, Mikey Doubles just got drilled in the elbow and it's bases loaded with 2 outs in the 8th.

Could this be the birth of the pee/poop miracle?

4 comments:

Tex said...

::sends care package of maalox, pepto, and weakwaters to NC::

Ted D said...

Thanks, Tex.

It's a third world country around here.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Ted? I despise the Rays.

That is all.

Ted D said...

I know, Dawn. The fact you put with that nonsense everyday only makes me admire you even more.