CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's a Pirate's Life for Me.

*Image from smallfox.typepad.com*

As I read this book to Rakes at bedtime tonight, I couldn't help but think about the bullpen band and the Pirates who make it up.

He was a little concerned when I told him the relief pitchers made it up but in the end?

It was the Red Sox.

And he understood.

Sox beat the Marlins, the Skanks lose to the Nationals, and all is right with the world.

However, I miss Mike Timlin like you wouldn't believe.

2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

And let's not forget the Rays lost too! ;-)

Best record in the AL and second in MLB to only the Dodgers. Good times, my friend!

Ted D said...

Great point, Dawn. The Sox look like the class of th AL right now for sure. Good times indeed.