CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Yep. That's my Daughter

Ciera and her friend Caroline won "Most Original and Creative Performance" at the talent show tonight dancing to "Disturbia" by Rhianna and making me long for the days of pig tails in her hair and cries of "Daddy Home!" when she was 2.

Proud doesn't begin to cover it and I'm currently uploading the video so I can post it later. However, due to the fact it's over 2 minutes long it's going to take approximately the same amount of time it took that dude to build the Statue of Liberty so hopefully by tomorrow night I can link it.

Really proud of you, Sissy. It took a lot of guts to get up in front of your peers to do that and you guys rocked.

That said, the next time I see you with that much make up on better be Halloween and you best be going as a clown.

Or we've got issues.

2 comments:

Tex said...

Ciera, the next Janis Joplin

;)

Ted D said...

Lord, let's hope not Tex. ;) Finally got the video loaded last night so I'll try and link it at FB tonight when I get home.