CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Love It When A Plan Comes Together.

Ang got a phone call tonight that basically confirmed she has a job teaching next year if she wants it.

In addition to extending 27 years on my life this also means I get to order Xtra Innings again next year, don't have to eat a Ham Sandwich 5 days a week for lunch, and can cancel that arrangement I had with that dude named Omar that involved my kidney and $5,000 for a 6 pack of Schlitz.

After 6 years of working on straight commission while my bride stayed home with Damien and his slightly less evil brother things are looking up. Someday in the near future I may be able to say "Go ahead and Super size that, Rakes. We can swing it."

I wonder if I can convince my cholesterol levels the last 6 years was a dream, sort of like that "Dallas" episode where Pam found Bobby in the shower?

2 comments:

fla beck said...

Ted,
Please give Ang my congrats! 2 Incomes is the Shit,Brother!

Ted D said...

Will do, Becky! Tell Scott and the boy hello from me!