CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

God Really Does Have A Sense Of Humor

Sox and Rays tied 2-2 in the bottom of the ninth.

Lester pitched fantastic yet it's MDC that will factor in the decision.

Throw in the fact my allergies are killing me and I should have been asleep an hour ago, the Yankees already won, and I sold the grand total of $169.00 dollars today and I really should be off in the corner hitting my marbles with a sledge hammer right about now.

Instead?

I'm keeping the fair.

'Cause it ain't over until DO tells me it is.

2 comments:

Sean said...

You must feel like a real looser, loosing like that last night. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Ted D said...

My God, you just may be the dumbest person I've ever encountered. By a LONG shot.