CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

And I want the rest of you cowboys to know something, there's a new sheriff in town. And his name is Reggie Hammond. So y’all be cool. Right on.

Tonight was movie night and we watched an Eddie Murphy movie.

If you'd told me 20 years ago that I would sit down with my wife and 3 kids to watch a Eddie Murphy movie together I'd have looked at you like you were from Mars.

"Raw", "48 Hours", "Beverly Hills Cop Part 1 & 2" (Part 3 never happened. You hear me? It NEVER happened.) That Eddie Murphy? He wouldn't have gotten within 3 counties of my kids; now? He's Daddy Day Care, Donkey from Shrek, and he's doing kids movies for petes sake.

"Imagine That" was what we watched tonight, and Ange, Ciera, and Rakes loved it.

Me?

I kept thinking about Reggie Hammond and wondering when it was Eddie and I actually got old.

2 comments:

Tex said...

At some point, we all have to grow up.

Ted D said...

Grow up? Yep.

Grow Old? Still trying to figure out a way around that.