CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 16, 2009

A Welcome Surprise

Considering I view this blog as a form of therapy combining my obsession with the Red Sox with trying to raise a family and maintain my sanity, it never fails to amaze me that people actually, you know, read it.

Usually it's my family, friends, and some really nice random strangers that have somehow stumbled across this little piece of the Internets and decided to stay for awhile.

Which makes me even more amazed when it comes to my attention (thanks to a link on FB by my buddy Josh and a sarcastic phone call from my boy Jr) that even someone in the media has read it, by accident or not.

The website Boston Sports Media Watch , written by Bruce Allen, actually linked my blog, along I have to add with my good friend Cyn's Toeing the Rubber, in the early part of his 10-15-09 post.

Which is both awesome and slightly scary at the same time. He's got 722 followers, which is about 715 more than me. Considering most of my posts are rambling tangents totally devoid of facts and statistics or raving about my kids latest bathroom habits, and it's even more amazing.

So thanks Bruce, for giving my ego a boost and thanks to you, illegitimate son of Sam Jackson, for the link.

I gotta go now. Trot just got up for the 3rd time since I put him to bed and I heard the words "I need to poop" mixed in.

Note to self: You REALLY have to look into that whole full time Nanny thing a little more closely.

8 comments:

Tree Newt said...

That's way cool big bro! Congrats!

Stacy said...

Ted, you have a highly entertaining blog, no matter if the subject is Tito or Trot.

Congrats on the shout out from the Boston press. Just remember the little people who were here from the beginning. :)

Ted D said...

Thanks Matty and Stacy. And if not for the little people, I wouldn't be here. Back to watching "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" with Ang.

::sigh::

HorshamScouse said...

Mary Poppins called. She'll be right over.

Well-deserved shout out Ted.

Rich in the Garage said...

just remember your fellow little people.

Ted D said...

Thanks, John. And tell Mary to bring her cup.

Always, Jr. I'm your huckleberry.

Tex said...

\\no matter if the subject is Tito or Trot.//

although I'd have to say that it's highly more entertaining and brings me to tears laughing when it's about Trot

Ted D said...

Glad I could help, sis. Miss you around here; hope all is well.