CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Out Sick

It's been 3 days since my last post, and no; it's not because my life has turned into Ward Cleavers all of a sudden.

I've been sick since last Saturday with some kind of flu/virus/bug that has me coughing like I smoke 3 packs of Camels a day combined with aches, chills, and enough congestion in my head to fill up an average size swimming pool.

After 5 days of listening to Ang yell at me about "Why won't you just go to the doctor" and me yell back with "They're just going to tell me it's got to run it's course" I've finally given in and plan to be at the walk in clinic when they open at 1 today.

Hopefully they can give me some medicine.

Hopefully I can be out of there before dark.

Hopefully I don't get the 3rd year med student working on her masters as my doctor.

I'm taking a book, my phone, and flask just in case.

2 comments:

Tex said...

you know that's illegal right?

Ted D said...

You can't read at the doctors anymore?