CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rumor #2,469 of the 2009 Offseason

With the dust still settling from the John Lackey/Mike Cameron signings, the latest rumor is Clay Buchholz, Jacoby Ellsbury, and apparently the second coming of Mantle, Mays, and Williams for Alex Gonzalez of the San Diego Padres.

For some reason this is going over about as well as the Hindenburg to most of RSN. Me? I'll take a thumper who can hit one off the Mass Pike every time he steps up to the plate every day of the week and twice on Sunday. But that's just me.

Basically I look at the Hot Stove like I do an episode of Jerry Springer; lots of posturing, yelling, and cursing but in the end not much ever really happens.

I'll believe this latest theory right about the time I see A Gone put one in the 5th row of the Right Field bleachers.

2 comments:

Tex said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wake me up in the spring time

Ted D said...

Will do, Tex.

Will do.