CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!

While making Rakes bed down tonight and trying to get the two boys into some semblance of bed readiness I heard mumbling emanating from Rakes closet.

It was there that I found Trot, with a canvass bag over his head, talking under his breath in some unintelligible conversation with himself and in general impersonating The Elephant Man in every way possible.

Only if The Elephant Man wore candy cane pajamas, had an issue with going in his pants, and was prone to screaming "ROCK BAND!" at any given moment.

I've come to the conclusion I need to carry a video camera on my hip in a holster like some 21st Century cowboy; at the very least I could set up some wicked awesome college savings accounts.

6 comments:

Tree Newt said...

Dude, classic. You remember watching that flick with Uncle Bernard WAY back in the day? Can't hear "I am not an animal" and not think of him!

Word verification: redlevas

As in "don't pull the redlevas."

Ted D said...

Heh. And I remember watching it with him and him just laughing his head off. Good stuff.

Stacy said...

He just marches to his own drummer, doesn't he? :)

The boy is one of a kind. In a good way.

Ted D said...

Yes he does, sis.

Rich in the Garage said...

He's training himself for the eventual torturing he'll receive at gitmo when the reopen it on his 18th birthday.

Ted D said...

Jr, don't even joke about it.