CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 19, 2010

One more sign it's almost here


"Where are you from? You're not from around us, are you? That's not my deal," Beckett said to an out-of-town reporter who posed the contract question. "That's the management and my agent's deal. I just try to stay out of it. People get paid for those things."

The Commander, responding to a question about his rumored contract extension. Looks like he's in mid-season form already.

Although the lack of F-bombs and no mentions of threatening to shove the reporters head up the posterior of the nearest farm animal lead me to believe it wasn't 100% accurate, it's nice to see Beckett is ready to strap it on.

If he plunks A-Rod on Opening Day AND Easter Sunday my year would be complete.

2 comments:

Tex said...

I'd settle for a 'that's horseshit' comment at this point.

one day closer

and One day, I AM going to be at Opening Day at Fenway

Ted D said...

That would be epic, Tex. 2 weeks and 1 day.