CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

And the journey to Juvie begins.

This picture was taken last year, yet my expression, and probably his, was the same today.

Seems like my youngest boy created a little excitement today at Vacation Bible School by pulling the fire alarm, causing roughly 200 men, women, and children to evacuate the church and led to a visit from our friendly neighborhood fire department.

When I got home from work I asked him if anything exciting happened at VBS tonight.

I got back a look IDENTICAL to this picture, along with him throwing his friend, who told him to pull it, squarely under the bus by blaming HIM for the whole thing.

If he and Rakes ever figure out they are better pairing up than going it solo, I'm pretty sure Superman, Batman, and that guy who does the "Sham-WOW" commercials combined couldn't stop them.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

You're exactly right....if they work together you're done for. :)

Tree Newt said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Oh, to have been there for THAT one!

And bro, him throwing his friend under the bus is the oldest trick in the book. God: "Adam, why did you eat from the tree?" Adam: "The woman YOU gave me made me do it!"

The boy gets it honest.

Ted D said...

The boy is a menace.

Rich in the Garage said...

I really can not wait until this kid is like 13 and I get the call "Trot decided to streak through the cafeteria today." Cause I'm going to laugh.

Ted D said...

I probably will too. Right before I kill him.