CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Just another Monday at the pool

Blame it on the heat. Or the 6 hours at the pool with Thing 1 and Thing 2 with nothing but chips, pretzels, and cheese and crackers. You could even point the finger at the pending Daisuke Matsuzaka start that was clouding my mind at the time.

Whatever the reason, around 2 p.m. today I decided it would be OK for Rakes and Trot to have a Mt. Dew. 8 hours later Trot is finally asleep and Rakes is currently bouncing off the walls in his sisters room while watching WWE Raw.

Something tells me Rakes, Mt. Dew, and professional wrestling may not be the best idea I've ever had as a parent, but I'm sure it won't be the last.

15 minutes after downing his 12 ounces of liquid sugar, I snapped the following image of Trot.

That whole "A picture says a thousand words" thing?

Totally true.

5 comments:

Tree Newt said...

Bro...(shakes head)...there are no words...you've now assured that those two will be just like you and I. They will be unable to function without a constant IV drip of Yellow #5.

Tex said...

What is he doing??? what's that he's got in his hands?

I seriously thought about finding one of those language translators to post in chinese :)

Ted D said...

I know, Mattie. I think it was the sun getting to me.

Tex, he's floating while eating a nerf water ball. Don't ask.

Unknown said...

Geesh..when I was growing up I was luck to get a glass of orange juice!!!! Should of had you for a Dad!! lololo

Ted D said...

Marc, I gave two raving lunatics Mt Dew. They should probably take them away. ;)