CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Coming to The Smoking Gun someday soon.

I snapped this mugshot of Trot today after he sneaked the chocolate syrup out of the fridge and drank straight from the top of it.

After I asked him the obligatory "What did you get into?" and received the equally obligatory "Nothing." he finally led me to the dining room and the opened bottle of syrup.

Thinking he looked like Clark Gable or Indigo Montoya from "The Princess Bride" made me snap the picture and plus, he didn't really make a mess so I let bygones be bygones and let him off with a warning and a promise to show this picture to every girl he ever brings home to meet me.

Turns out he somehow made it upstairs where he put it on the bathroom wall AND the towels hanging on the hooks (I'm telling myself that it was POSITIVELY the chocolate syrup and couldn't have been ANYTHING else so I won't completely lose it and curl up in the fetal position) so in hindsight I should have probably punished him somehow.

Except now he's peacefully asleep and I'm sitting here wondering how he got one over on me AGAIN.

The Commander on the hill from the Bronx tomorrow night.

Don't say you weren't warned.

No comments: