CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Married. With Children.

On days like this, I look to those who've walked this path before me.

OK, I look to Al Bundy.

If I told you Rakes and Trot were SO far out of control today that at one point I actually thought about just walking them next door and telling my neighbor "Ang will be home from Bunko around 9. Call her and tell her to pick 'em up then" would you believe me?

Bottom line is this; if Pap hadn't struck out Mr. Ed to finally win the game today while I was running back and forth into the house grilling dinner, I'm pretty sure I would have put up the pup tent in the back yard, told the kids to have at it, and applied at the nearest shoe store first thing in the morning.

By the way?

I'm still accepting those full time Nanny job applications.

6 comments:

Rich in the Garage said...

I told you man you match what I make now I'll be there tomorrow.

Ted D said...

Send me your resume, Jr. And pack a cup.

Rich in the Garage said...

Screw it dude, I aint using this thing for its intended purpose anyway.

Cheaper than a snip job.

Ted D said...

You need help.

Tex said...

if free room and board is included with 4 weeks paid vacation,one weekend off a month with airfare to Boston during baseball season, my own 50 in lcd tv and own toilet and shower, keg of sam adams depending on the season every two weeks, and hugs unlimited by kids...oh and healthcare paid....Im in

Ted D said...

I'm guessing you want me to pay your taxes as well? Jr is so far my leading candidate. Although the unlimited hugs is in my budget....