CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 30, 2010

My Day Off

It started with Ang, Rakes, and Ciera sounding like a herd of elephants as they went out the door, came back in the door, then went back out the door followed closely by Trot and his morning request of a piece of cheese and would I PLEASE TURN ON BOBOB.

He and I ran errands, got gas, went to the grocery store, ate lunch with Rakes and then came home where I read him a story and put him down for a nap.

Where he promptly wet the bed, soaking himself, the comforter, sheets, AND plastic sheet on the bottom.

After Ciera and Rakes got home we went to the library, where he immediately climbed to the top of those detector things at the door that make sure you aren't Bogarting a book home. I'm pretty sure the librarian lady had a mini stroke.

Then it was dinner and off to soccer practice where Trot threw grass, tried to grab the coaches whistle 278 times, pinched some little girls cheeks and trash talked this poor 3 year old who couldn't stop crying for some reason.

13 years ago I had quiet, money in the bank, no charges on my credit cards, and weighed 150 pounds.

And God help me, but I wouldn't change a thing.

I think I've gone insane.

2 comments:

fla beck said...

Just another day at Casa Dalton. You got this,Buddy!

Ted D said...

I got something, Becky.