CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Today? Was a Good Day.

*Image courtesy of Kelly and www.sittingstill.net*

It's been bugging me for about 2 years now but I finally realized who Jed Lowrie reminds me of.
Jon Cryer, or more specifically his character "Alan" from "Two and a Half Men".


And as much as it gives me the willies to see him playing First Base in Extra Innings, as long as he keeps hitting walk off HR's into the opposing bullpen he can stay at Charlie Sheen's house until the cows come home. After watching last night's 16-2 debacle, taking the kids to the pool for 3 hours right after work, and having a frustrating day of retail sales as you will find this side of Black Friday, watching the Sox stroll into Saturday night with a win is in the Top Five things that happened to me this week.

Number 1 is this.

Rakes had his first soccer practice today, and the assistant coach, and I quote, "Sounds like Mr. John"!

(He's from England.)

Trot has his first ever practice Monday.

I've notified the National Guard.

Just in case.

3 comments:

HorshamScouse said...

Hee!

~**Dawn**~ said...

Hmmm... see, I think it's Nava that looks like Cryer...

Ted D said...

I liked it too, Scouser. And Dawn, to me Nava looks like Bailey from "Party of Five."