CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 18, 2010

At my age... rarely does a lady faint on me.



Maybe it's the fact I've been sick for the last week.

Or it could be I've finally gone off the deep end dealing with these borderline psychopaths I call children.

Behind curtain number 3 is the possibility that the low grade fever I've been fighting is messing with my mind.

But when Clinton say's "There is nothin' the rest of you can do so pay attention to me" I lose it every time. It's like he's saying "I've been impeached, served 8 years as President, almost died one time, and I've sort of seen it all. Screw it, I'm just gonna say what I think at this point".

Rangers up 2-0 in the top of the 5th.

I'm hoping the fever breaks soon 'cause I'm pretty sure I just saw Cliff Lee in my kitchen, which is pretty much impossible considering he's in New York making the Yankees look silly.

But I swear on Johnny Pesky.

I just saw him getting a juice box out of the fridge.

No comments: