CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 15, 2010

I've got $500 that say's Dusty Rhodes isn't a Yankee fan.

Surfing around the web tonight I came across a column written at Fanhouse where they linked this promo of Dusty Rhodes.

Let's face it, it's not every day you see an overweight guy with a bleached blond curly perm wearing a suit jacket, vest, tie, and pink shirt over a pair of Wranglers.

Throw in the lisp, the glasses, and the sing song lilt to his voice as he compares himself to John Wayne and this is an all-time CLASSIC.

If I had to take a guess I'd say Dusty is sitting in a bar somewhere drinking a Natural Light, wearing a Texas Rangers cap, and telling anyone who'll listen about the time him and Nolan Ryan painted the town red in Dallas back in the day.

'Cause you can't talk about Hard Times like THIS and ever be a fan of the Yankees.

2 comments:

HorshamScouse said...

Dear Lord, I wish I hadn't watched that dingbat all the way through. Thanks, Ted.

Ted D said...

Scouser, it's the American Dream!!

Heh.