CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Sunday to Forget.

As Sunday's go, it was par for the course.

Or not.

Missed church for the first time since I can remember with whatever this plague is I've been fighting. No fever today, but my stomach was doing the Basso Nova all day long. Rakes and Trot spent approximately 4 hours today alternating between running in our back door and running outside to play with their buddies.

All this while I'm doing the very best I can not to fall off the end of the couch into the floor. 'Cause I'm fairly certain I would have just stayed there until tomorrow morning.

To top the day off Ciera and her Mom spent an hour in the bathroom trying to get the infection out of her ears from the sterling silver earrings she was wearing today. A child with a low pain tolerance and a Mom straight out of the old school combined with Rakes' morbid curiosity of anyone else in pain made for interesting closure to the night.

Here's something you won't hear often.

I can't wait 'til Monday.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Sounds like an exciting day at casa de Ted.

It is pretty sad when you're looking forward to Monday.

Ted D said...

It got a tad bit wooly, Sis.