CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tales from the Furniture Store. Part Duh.

Actual conversation between me and a customer today.

Customer: "I really like this one; I'll take it."

Me: "Great. Let's go write it up and get you on the delivery schedule".

Customer: "I'd like to finance it. Ya'll offer 12 months same as cash?"

Me: "No problem".

Customer: "Uh, that's not based on credit, is it?"

Me: "..............."

Thank God I've got my loving, sane family to go home to and help me forget about the day.

Sweet Mother of Mary.

I'm totally screwed.

6 comments:

fla beck said...

Rakes-Fashion Maverick! Love it!

Ted D said...

He's ahead of his time, Becky.

Stacy said...

I don't even know how to respond to this. Can people really be that clueless?

PS - if you don't stop posting embarrassing photos of the boys you will be sorry one day. :)

Ted D said...

Stacy, that is the tip of the iceberg as far as people. It's amazing.

Tex said...

you have your christmas tree up already???? I think that's more crazy than Rakes get up
;)

Ted D said...

Tex, the picture is from last year. ;) We normally put the tree up Thanksgiving weekend.