CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 26, 2010

Every time I call it a game, you call it a business. And every time I call it a business, you call it a game.

For all of us mourning over Victor Martinez (I'm looking at you specifically, Jr.) leaving for the Detroit Tigers and more specifically those of us (And I'm most definitely in this group; shoot, I'd still have Trot Nixon roaming RF and Keith Foulke still closing) who HATE the fact our favorite players leave year after year, I give you this scene from one of my all-time favorite movies.

It's a bit long, and most definitely NSFW, but at about the 4:00 minute mark you get the start of one of the all-time best scenes in a sports movie I've ever been witness to.

The fact that it's highlighted by noted thespian and former NFL player John "The Tooz" Matuzak, God Rest His Soul, is the cherry on top of the sundae.

No comments: