CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Another one of those "What was I Thinking?" Questions

We started watching this with the kids tonight, but due to school on Saturday (Rudy from "Fat Albert" is turning over in his grave; that is, if cartoon characters died.) we had to stop at the part where Billy goes out with the Pritchett boys and catch up tomorrow.

My kids are begging me to get them a dog and I pick the movie just down from "Old Yeller" in terms of tugging at the heart strings to watch.

I've got a sinking feeling there is going to be a four legged animal to go with all the two legged ones running around in here before I know it.......

4 comments:

fla beck said...

So,how goes it with the fishtank?

Tex said...

you have 2 legged animals????
When did you get a kangaroo?????????

Ted D said...

Fish tank? Good. No Kangaroos, but a dog is on it's way. I can smell it.

Ted D said...

And I think the Kangaroo came from Santa.