CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Playing with House Money Again

Due to the abnormal snow we've gotten this winter, the kids have to go to school half a day tomorrow, which for everyone not name Horshamscouse is Saturday.

It's my week to drive Ciera and her cousin Jerry to school so I was all set to get up at the crack of dawn to ensure they continued their education, but was saved by my Saint of a wife who offered to drive them instead.

And all I had to do was rub her sore neck for about 30 minutes.

I think she's getting the short end of this deal but I'm not saying a flipping word.

Even if I am home alone with Trot for about 45 minutes and have to re-lock the entire house so he doesn't decide to visit our elderly neighbors down the street wearing his Star Wars pajama top, a smile, and nothing else.

Sleeping in until 8:15 a.m. is worth it.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I don't know.... I think Ang was pretty smart.

Rakes, Ciera and Jerry....or Trot.
Who is easier to handle? :)

Ted D said...

Turns out, he rode with her. I win. ;)

Rich in the Garage said...

"Rub her sore neck" my ass.

Stacy said...

She's too good to you. :)

Ted D said...

Jr, it's me. Plus, we've got 3 kids from the other.