CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Situation wouldn't stand a chance.

As I sat on my couch tonight watching "America's Funniest Home Video's" while Rakes and Trot sat next to me and cackled like raving lunatics at the sight of a grown man getting hit in the marbles with a teeter totter, the following thought occurred to me.

I am a gigantic idiot.

Because if I'd have gone ahead with my initial plan of installing 24 hour video cameras when I built this house I'd have my own show on MTV, my star on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood, and these kids of mine would be making millions on their way to years of therapy.

Instead of JUST on their way to therapy.

6 comments:

Tex said...

Those two are NOT going to need therapy. They have more self esteem in their pinky than most kids do. They will need lots of insurance though...to pay for all the damage they'll 'accidently' be responsible for

Ted D said...

OK. So the therapy is for me. Sue me.

Rich in the Garage said...

And potentially costing you millions in a law suit.

Ted D said...

That too.

Stacy said...

Tex is right; those children will NOT need therapy. They are just little boys who will, sadly, one day grow up. They're just a little "active". :)

Ted D said...

A little active?