CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

And the Commercials Won't Measure Up

Like most of my predictions, I'm pulling this one directly from my posterior.

And while I realize it's not the most popular pick due to his off season problems, the man is 2-0 so far in Super Bowls. And with the Samoan assassin playing safety like a man on fire, I just can't pick against the Steelers.

Pittsburgh 31, Green Bay 21.

So the final score will probably be Green Bay 56, Pittsburgh 3.

One thing I DO know?

Pitchers and Catchers are reporting soon.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I hope you're right...but I won't be too disappointed if Green Bay wins. Henry will be smiling. :)

Ted D said...

Honestly? A good game, nobody gets seriously hurt, and at LEAST one image of Jerry Jones looking broken hearted at his Cowboys not playing is all I'm asking for.

Stacy said...

Totally agree.
Especially the Jerry Jones part. he,he

Ted D said...

Final score was 31 to 25, so I was close. Except for the whole I had the teams totally wrong thing.