CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The boy DOES love his Ham.

I'm pleasantly surprised he didn't include "public urination" on the list.

Although his teachers may have wished to leave that one out in deference to Ang and I.

And I do give him points for sucking up to his teachers by listing them as his some of his favorite things; he may be 4, but he's wise beyond his years.

My biggest hope and greatest fear is that one day this kid could run for public office.

5 comments:

Tex said...

and Teachers are smack dab in the middle.

Where is freezer pops?

Stacy said...

What a shock that he listed candy.

Leave that child alone. He's my sweet "homework" buddy. :)

Rich in the Garage said...

I'm glad hes got love for Ripken.

Ted D said...

Sweet is in the eye of the beholder, Sis. And Jr, what are you babbling about?

Ted D said...

Never mind, Jr. I just got the Iron Man reference.