CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Greatest Show on Earth with a side of Panic Attack.

1 circus, 3 hours, 7 bathroom breaks, lions, tigers, elephants, clowns, 25,000 screaming kids, and panic inducing wall to wall people all trying to leave at the same time while I carry Trot in my arms, try to keep and eye on Ciera, and pray Rakes doesn't let go of his Mom's hand before we get outside.

Those people trying to sell me $9 sno-cones and $15 dollar light up spinning things every 5 feet have no idea how close one of them came to having a visit with their friendly neighborhood proctologist.

My monthly Saturday day off never seems to be very relaxing.

2 comments:

Tex said...

and all 3 kids came back?

I could see Rakes as the RingLeader er I mean RingMaster

while Trot drives the clown car

Ted D said...

Something about labor laws, Tex. But yeah; the clown car would be a perfect fit.