CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One More Reason I Need Me Some Baseball. STAT.

Last night/ This morning marked the 4th day in a row Trot has wet the bed in the middle of the night.

We let him have something to drink at dinner and then, no matter how much he begs, pleads, cries, and at least on one occasion threaten to, and I quote "Leabe this house and NEBER COME BACK!" he doesn't get anything else to drink.

Which tells me one of two things: either he's drinking like a camel after a 10 day trek across the Gobi Desert during the day?

Or he's intentionally trying to finally send me over the flipping edge.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

...or he's a sound sleeper and doesn't wake up.

Been there, and it's the pits. He'll outgrow it eventually. Hopefully you'll last that long. :)

Ted D said...

Nah. I'm pretty sure he's trying to make me insane.