CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rites of Spring

*Image courtesy of Kelly O' and www.sittingstill.smugmug.com*

I don't know this for a fact, but I'm 99.9% sure that somewhere in the Florida sun today Dustin Pedroia called somebody "Dude", dropped a half dozen F bombs, and ragged Tito about his Bigelow Green Tea commercials.

Just that has me grinning like some idiot who just found out he won the Lotto AND Ed McMahon (Well, not Ed. Rest his soul.) just showed up at my door with one of those giant checks to tell me I'd won a million dollars.

And it's still February.

God Bless Baseball.

2 comments:

HorshamScouse said...

Agree with all that. Couldn't get online to listen to Gameday. Wonder if the effects mikes picked anything up?

Oh, and there's about as much chance of Ed McMahon turning up from the afterlife as there is of winning :)

Ted D said...

Right as usual, Scouser.