CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

There's a Bright Light at the end of the Tunnel.

Trot may have a raging case of head lice?

No worries.

Letting Rakes watch part of "Gone in 60 Seconds" tonight, possibly leading to a future life of crime as a car thief?

He's fast; maybe he can out run 'em.

Ciera turning into a teenager in 6 short months?

I'll worry about it when it gets here.

Truck Day is 5 days, 127 hours, and 7657 minutes away. Yes, I realize that doesn't really add up but I got it from Tex's blog so the over/under on whether it's accurate is 9:1.

Bottom line? It's close, which means Spring Training isn't far behind and Opening Day is right after that.

I'd quote Red from Shawshank, but you already know where I'm going.

Hope is indeed a beautiful thing.

6 comments:

Tex said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Stacy said...

Trot does not have head lice.
Rakes is not headed for a life of crime.
Ciera will be a sweet 13 year old.
Relax. It's all good. :)

Ted D said...

How do you know?

BB said...

saw this and thought fo your boys -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU4TDGlbTz8

Ted D said...

I'm usually leery of clicking on your links, Billy. But I'll show 'em this one.

Stacy said...

I know because I'm your older (wiser) sister. And because I've been there. Well, not the life of crime part, but Rakes will prove me right. :)