CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Back To School. But Thankfully Not Me.

After much deliberation, angst, and crying (mostly by me. I don't do change well.) Ang started back to school today to get her Master's Degree. We both felt the pro's outweighed the con's and the extra money definitely won't suck.

On the flip side I'll be dealing more with the ins and outs of bedtime for the boys which of course means......

MORE POOL TIME!!!!

After 3 1/2 plus hours of reading and answering questions tonight she emerged from the bedroom and uttered: "This is going to be tougher than I thought".

Naturally, my husbandly instincts kicked in and decreed she had a new name, at least for the rest of the summer school session.

Rodney.

Or Thurston Melon if you prefer.

2 comments:

Rich in the Garage said...

can she do a triple lindy?

Ted D said...

Not yet. But she's got the whole summer so don't count her out.