CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

This stuff ONLY happens during the ASB.

Thanks to a recent cavity by Rakes we now spend roughly an hour and a half brushing, flossing, rinsing, and taking years off my life every night before the boys go to bed. When I was a kid if you had a cavity you put a band aid on it, taped some aspirin on your forehead and went about your business.

Today? You go to the Dentist, he tells you the problem, then you have to make ANOTHER appointment to go back, thereby DOUBLING the attendance fee or whatever they call it. THEN they tell you they may have to fix it, cap it, crown it, and apparently hand make it.

FOR A STINKING BABY TOOTH.

Anyways, I digress. Tonight as Ang and I helped them get their mouths in pristine shape before bed and I watched my two lovable scamps grunt and yell and shriek and grunt some more I was struck with the indelible image of watching the chimpanzees at the zoo at feeding time.

All because of a stinking cavity.

Sox back tomorrow night.

It can't get here soon enough.

No comments: