CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

WIshing it Could Be Me.

Rakes, to say the least, has had a rough couple of weeks.

First the cavity which led to a crown which has led to it taking 29 minutes every night to brush, rinse, and floss all while he asks me if I can tell the Tooth Fairy he wants to keep the crown when the tooth falls out.

One week after THAT he gets Swimmers Ear, whereupon he and I spend my day off at the Doctor's Office for 4 hours while he alternated between crying because it hurt so bad and asking me if he had to get a shot. Poor kid has not only inherited my unruly head of hair, lack of height, and no butt but he also got my irrational fear of needles as well.

Finally, just two days ago he came down with a 103 degree fever which I'm sure is what I, Ang, and Trot have already had. He's only got one month before he's got to go back to school and I'm sure he's wondering if summer has been THIS fun the next school year is going to bite. Hard.

He did sit with me for the first 6 innings of the game tonight and missed all the fireworks toward the end, but I'm sure he'll be happy to hear me tell him about Gonzo and Youk going yard and Lester winning his 11th.

It'll be the first good news he's had this week.

No comments: