CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday, Monday.

Has it ever felt like you were going to drop over in agony just by touching the hair on your arm?

Or the outside of your ear hurt just turning over? Or your legs feel like you've just done 100 squats when you haven't seen the inside of a gym since Clinton was in office?

I have no idea what I've got; no fever, no sore throat, a mild headache, and otherwise seem fine except for the fact it feels like I'm getting hit with a hammer every time I take a step.

Throw in Rakes getting up 13 times in the last 30 minutes, wondering how I'm getting out of bed and to work in the morning, and this thing with Ciera and "He who shall not be named" is showing no sign of ending soon and I could use a Valium, a nap, and a shot of Johnny Walker.

And not necessarily in that order.

No comments: