CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nirvana

Back in the summer, thanks to a 15 year old tube tv finally buying the farm, I bought my very first flat screen television, a 50" that I have formally named Gabby.

Then, for Christmas/Anniversary Ang and I bought the first new piece of furniture our living room has seen in 13 years; a wall unit for Gabby.

Something was missing, and yesterday that something arrived.

High Definition.

Sweet holy Moses, how have I gone this long without it?

If I can get past the fact my retina's feel like I've been looking straight into the sun for 2 days, by the time the 2012 MLB season gets here I'll be able to count the specks of dirt on Pedroia's jersey.

'Cause if "The Big Bang Theory" looks this good?

Fenway Park is gonna look like the Taj Mahal.

2 comments:

HorshamScouse said...

Kicking' and screaming' into the 21st century:)
Fun isn't it?
And Happy New Year to all you guys!

Ted D said...

Yeah it is, Scouser. And same to you my friend!