CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 2, 2012

Other than turning 42? I'm Looking Forward To It.


2011 is in the books, and even though I had some dear friends who wish the entire year had never happened, it turned out pretty well for me.

My place of employment moved after being in the same location for 23 years, and while there were some minor speed bumps overall it has turned out to be a good move. My kids are all relatively healthy, not counting Trot and his magically disappearing hair. Ciera has her first "boyfriend" but thankfully it seems to be mostly texting and with me reading her Ipod daily, it's pretty tame.

Ang is still putting up with me (I only ask myself about twice a day why), I'm able to pay my bills on time, I finally got a flat screen television named Gabby, and I got to visit Boston again, with a side trip to Cape Cod which was number 77 on my Bucket List.

Yeah, the Red Sox sort of imploded and the Redskins remain stuck in a rut of mediocrity but I've got my family, my Amigos, and Gabby so I sort of broke even.

Sort of.

Here's to 2012 being even better.

For all of us.

No comments: