CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 10, 2012

And Away We Go


Sometimes, well MOST of the time, I feel like I'm in a car just starting down this really HUGE hill and as I hit the breaks I realize that they don't flipping work.

One day Ciera is in her room playing with Barbie dolls and the next she's buying this really pretty dress that makes her look like she's 18 and makes me feel like I'm 75.

Tonight Ciera went to a Valentine's Dance at school in a limo with about 12 other giggling teens and I'm reminded with the subtlety of a Mike Tyson punch to the Nether Region that my sweet little baby girl isn't so little anymore.

At least I've got Rakes and Trot to keep me sane.

Oh, and I believe all the kids call this a "photo bomb".


 Sweet Holy Moses I'm not gonna make it to 60.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

She is so pretty! And Rakes is a piece of work. :)

Ted D said...

Yep. On both counts.