CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bizarro World

Apparently the pet adoption center decided that an elderly retired couple was better suited to raise Bishop than Trot and I really can't blame them.

So we're back to Phase 1 which is me frantically searching the Internet for a dog while trying to keep it a secret from the three wee people who live here.

All I know is Trot asked for a dog for his birthday and I'm pretty sure that even if it's Cujo himself that I end up with Ang is gonna make sure that kid gets a dog.

Which begs the following question; How in the name of Ted Williams did I end up at this point? One week ago I was happily wallowing on my 14 year old furniture and now I've got a new sofa, love seat, and recliner that I'm going to subject to a 4 legged animal that likes to chew on things and pee on the floor?

'Cause it seems like it was just yesterday when I was yelling at Trot for doing the exact same thing.

No comments: